Sunday 19 October 2014

Déjà vu

In David Copperfield, Charles Dickens explained an experience that hints at the remembrance from past lives.
Wikimedia Commons by Rlbberlin

We all have some experience of a feeling that comes over us occasionally of what we are saying and doing, of having been said and done before in a remote time of our having been surrounded in dim ages ago, by the same faces, objects, and so; surroundings, i.e., deja vu.

I too have personally felt it when I lit the pyre of my deceased father, visited an ancient temple, went for a surgery into the operation theater etc,. I felt that, I have already undergone through these traumatic experiences, or have visited these places in a remote past.


This experience is due to our super consciousness. It gives us the proof of the spirit or the soul which rules or carries our consciousness through ages and ages. 
Has anyone felt the same? 

No comments:

Post a Comment